Thursday, March 15, 2007

By George, I think she's got it!


Wow! What a successful day with Daisy! Not only has she been 3 days without a lost carpet accident :-), today, even though I have purposely left her alone long enough to get into trouble, she has only chewed on "approved dog toys"!

She is using the outside doggie door on her own now, but is still tentative with the one between the house and the back patio.

Poor little girl is scared to death of sticks - or anything else that looks like it could be used to beat a dog. She darted into her crate and cowered against the bacl wall when I picked up a dressage whip yesterday.

She's also not too happy about thrown objects - we're working on those issues. I got her to come to me today despite the fact I was holding a piece of 2x2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that daisy is on the internet. That is so cute! I miss her terribly....